Opku - NEW MUSIC COMING SOON, I SWEAR! Opku - NEW MUSIC COMING SOON, I SWEAR!

I REALLY HOPE THIS SONG IS ONE THAT YOU ARE FULLY MAKING!!! its F N TASTY!!!!! XD

pabouchard responds:

yes it is and it is done :)

Paul Paul

well worth the wait bro! love all the references!!! :D

Johnopotamus responds:

Thank you so much! :D

Miranda Rights Miranda Rights

the drawing style, animation, joke, lip syncing, and backgrounds were great. but the voice acting brought it down a lot. needs more energy behind the voice acting and t his would have been 10X better! :D

Animarcomix responds:

Thanks! The voice acting is missing the acting part. I'm usually monotone so it's a struggle. I'll do my best to get better. Hopefully, you still enjoyed it!

Mushroom Kingdom Hearts 1 Mushroom Kingdom Hearts 1

aha! so you did have a disclaimer on the first episode! just remember to have those and the one you have in your description and you should be ok... hopefully!!! good luck!

MushroomKingdomHearts ep2 MushroomKingdomHearts ep2

i only blammed this due to the fact that this is copywrighted material. dont get me wrong. its good, the animation work, and acting, music, sound effects, and the story you have created combining these two franchizes is pretty cool in my book. but you could get in trouble for this and id hate for someone as imaginative and creative as you to get in trouble just by making somthing interesting, i have a couple suggestions ill send to you in a pm here in a min. sorry to blamm ya! :(

Sci Fi Panoramic Sci Fi Panoramic

this was very interesting, but then i saw bob ross. and i lost it! XD

The Magician The Magician

would have liked to hear a little better voice acting. perhaps its just the quality i did not like. better recording device perhaps? humorous joke though. did not see that coming really. X3

Dream Journal Animated: 1 Dream Journal Animated: 1

interesting dream you had there. though i would like to see a little more detail into the drawings of the animation. i enjoyed this. please keep working on the quality and im excited to hear more interesting dreams u or people you know have had lol.

PTheCarrotMaster responds:

having a bit of trouble getting the line work right. i can do it on paper, but my tablet seems to create a zillion anchor points when i just wanted to draw a circle. ive alreaghty tried smoothing, and using pen tool. u know how i can fix the lines?

The Durmand Priory The Durmand Priory

i really enjoy your drawing style. also. is this a refernce to something?

TopSpinThefuzzy responds:

Yeah, it's from Guild Wars 2.
Glad you liked the art, though, haha!

A Message From Gentleman A Message From Gentleman

this was pretty good. GREAT WORK WITH THE 3D ANIMATION. the joke at the end was pretty funny. but the voice acting was a little bland. perhaps just no energy when recording that day? but reguardless. i enjoyed it.

ShadyDingo responds:

I'm not a fantastic voice actor but I could definitely do better, I hope in future animations I can not only perform better but sell the performance and animate to it as well :) Thank you!