People Live A Long Time People Live A Long Time

BEAUTIFUL! love it! lol

The Sky's End The Sky's End

this gave me chills. it reminds me of runescape in the beginning, but then kinda a mix between runescape and banjo and kazooie. then all of a sudden im slapped in the face by the neverending story 0.o lol I LOVE IT!!!!!

Bertn1991 responds:

Oh wow thanks!!! : D

Bananadu! Bananadu!

this is great! idk if its just me, but it could use a little more filling up (im not sure what i mean by that lol) but reguardless i love the complexity of it! kinda beautiful in a way. keep it up! :D

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you, sir!!! I see what you mean I think. It needs...more. But yeah thanks : ) Glad you liked it.

Forever Rock Forever Rock

not your best stuph. but im gettin down with the bassline quite a bit :3

Seprix responds:

It's stupid. It was just fun to make.

Naturecry Naturecry

not bad! not bad!

Thanks!

Waking To An Adventure Waking To An Adventure

bro... this made me tear up a little... its so beautiful! its sad but subtly hints at happiness. like looking back at old times or something like that. also slightly reminds me of the main screen theme for kingdom hearts A++ lolz

Seprix responds:

It WAS based on Kingdom Hearts, since I was specifically asked to base it off of all that. That, and I already am heavily influenced by the good old Yoko Shimomura. :D

Escape Escape

Love the little chimes and ambiance. lyrics awesomesauce too!!! keep it up! :D

I will keep it up :)

The Violin The Violin

I love how the piano and drums seem to work together perfectly! they kinda just HIT YA. XD but around the end of the track it feels a little jumbled. and the drum break at 0:52 seems a little bland, you could perhaps build that up with the music just before it more. but as this is your music, its completely up to you. but i like the track regardless.

Alxertion responds:

Thank you! Indeed that drum break feels a bit empty. I get the feeling this would be way, way better if would remake it with all the input from you all in those reviews.

The Camp The Camp

this track has a nice full sound. kind of hypnotic in a way. and is entertaining. though i feel that the piano that comes in about halfway through the track does not seem very in-time with the rest of the instruments. all in all though. its pretty good. :3

Thanks for your review!

Dullness Dullness

its good, but i feel perhaps this would work better as a dance or synth track. perhaps like a go go type thing if you will... the piano, strings, and crash can stay as they are, but maybe change the general drums into synth drums and add a semi-silent constant rapid playing arpeggio or note arrangement to add a little more spice. just a suggestion to help give this piece a little more of a purpose. :)

Alxertion responds:

Perhaps it'd be better this way indeed; I might make a 2nd version of this someday that'd be better and purposeful. Thanks for the review!